If you’re in a dangerous situation or you’re worried about the warning signs of your partner becoming physically, verbally and/or emotionally abusive, the guides and safe resources can help you get the help and support you deserve.
- Banner-University Medical Center and Tucson Medical Center
- Equipped with a quiet room, so the survivor does not have to wait in the lobby.
- Equipped to provide medical forensic exams.
- Emerge Domestic Violence Program
- Crisis intervention and housing, prevention, education, support, and advocacy services.
- 24/7 Multilingual Hotline: 520-795-4266 or 1-888-428-0101
- Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation Anti-Violence Programs (SAAF)
- SAAF Anti-Violence Project 24 hr. LGBTQ bilingual crisis line: 520-624-0348
- Southern Arizona Center Against Sexual Assault (SACASA)
- Provides crisis services, advocacy, support, therapy and education.
- 24-Hour Hotline: (520) 327-7273
- Southern Arizona Gender Alliance
- Southern Arizona Legal Aid
- Legal counseling and advice concerning legal rights and responsibilities, limited services such assistance with completing legal documents, outreach, referrals, self-help clinics and representation in court and in administrative hearings.
State & National
- Arizona Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence
- AVP LGBTQ Anti-Violence Project Hotline
- Know Your IX
- Love Is Respect 2/7 Multilingual Hotline
- National Deaf Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Human Trafficking Hotline
- National Network to End Domestic Violence
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- RAINN: Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network
- RAINN 24/7 Multilingual Hotline
- Strong Hearts Native Helpline
- Trans Lifeline Hotline
Support for Undocumented Folx
Survivor Support Services will not reveal any information related to your immigration status without your permission. Prior to filing a complaint we will work with you to seek counsel from immigration/anti-gender violence lawyer in order to ensure your protection. We can connect you with counsel both at a local and national level. Below are some of the local and national organizations that we can connect you with for services: